From: NIXON, Grant (Kanata) [mailto:GNIXON@MDS.Nordion.com]

Sent: Monday, October 06, 2003 9:32 AM

To: 'Kim D. Merritt'; radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

Subject: RE: Electron beam resources

Marshall Cleland of IBA, formerly with Radiation Dynamics, would be one of the best reference people on this topic. You will find a downloadable list of pertinent publications at

http://www.iba-worldwide.com/root_hq/pages/IBAHQ0105_RecPublications.asp

I would also consult ICRU-37 "Stopping Powers of Electrons and Positrons".

Best regards,

Grant