Sensorcoat decontamination coating

Following up a recent posting on a new decontamination coating used at Los

Alamos, I discovered very little information (through google) other than the

brief news postings from Los Alamos.  This gave its name as 'Sensorcoat'.  I've

checked the DOE Decontamination and decommissioning focus areas, also without

success.  I haven't bothered with the DOE Public Information Bridge as items

located here often appear through google.

Anyone in Radsafe land with more information on this product, links to useful

bits on the web, contact with the manufacturer etc. all would be welcome.

Thanks,

       Julian