RE: Sensorcoat decontamination coating

It is unfortunate that our ion-specific washes are thought to only work on

medical isotopes.  Radioactive Cs-137 is Cs-137 regardless

of what you use it for.

With the proper equipment, these washes can be sprayed on and vacuumed off,

only the beads that are filtered out of the solution

are radioactive. Final radioactive volume is much less than wipes or paint.

We have tried to have various DOE facilities work with us to try some of our

products. The products were not developed there so

we are running into the NIH (not invented here) mentality. (NIH so it can't

be any good) (Although DARPA is looking at our products and

systems.)

Thanks

John Kuperus