Re: We love wind -- or do we?

--

--------- Original Message ---------

DATE: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 13:47:29

From: Ted de Castro <tdc@xrayted.com>

To: Mountain Himalaya <mountain_dog@eudoramail.com>

Cc: radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

>I saw no political points of view reflected - only facts related:

>What someone said they supported

>What that same someone then said they didn't want

did those facts have anything to do with Radiation Safety or Wind power generation in itself?

>and calculations about capacities and energy use/potential

Yes I appreciate those responses for not feeding the tone  and content of the original post. I learned something about wind power generation from those responses. Thanks to those posts and posters.

Check out the new EudoraMail at

http://www.eudoramail.com