RE: We love wind -- or do we?

Weeeelllllll - I just CAN'T leave this one alone.

>The way You are describing this, it seems to me that radsafe mailing list

>is an advocacy list.

You have a vivid imagination.  This forum is focused on scientific

discussion and related policy issues.  Scientific discussion always includes

citing references for information presented, and that practice has nothing

to do with advocacy.  The internet is littered with places to make

unsubstantiated claims; Radsafe is not one of them.  If you put forth a

statement of how or why something is the way it is, you will be expected to

include where you got your information.  It's no more complicated than that.

>I agree that it is not fair to post annonimously but we are living in tense

>times regarding National Security and dirty bombs and job security in

>Nuclear field. So please forgive me everyone.

Including your name is too dangerous?  Might compromise national security?

Lead to detonation of dirty bombs?  Get you terminated from a job in the

nuclear field?  Wow.

Bob Flood

Nevada Test Site