Airline personnel

Dear Radsafers,

	I was telling a colleague about the recent study posted to the

list showing increased cancer incidence among airline personnel.

Unfortunately I erased the message after I read it. I have not yet faced

up to using the archive system. Would it be possible for someone to

forward it to me?

Cheers,

Bill Prestwich

prestwic@mcmaster.ca