Re: A "dirty bomb" question

This sounds suspiciously like, "Perception is reality."  Telling people

that there's no danger for ALMOST [emphasis mine] all scenarios is NOT

reassuring.

BTW, the "radioactive Boy Scout" used smoke detector sources and Al foil

to create a neutron source, which he used to generate fissile U-233 from

Th-232 in lantern mantles.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Curies forever.

Bill Lipton