Email Blocked - Restricted Words

The email sent from radsafe-owner@list.Vanderbilt.Edu to AnaLog@logwell.com; Glenn and Rita Marshall <gmarshall@knology.net>; radsafe@list.Vanderbilt.Edu on 11/3/2003 at 9:14:41 AM with a subject of Re: No sternum was blocked by our mail gateway (rule name: OPG - Dictionary). This is a precaution to prevent unwanted messages from entering our network. If appropriate, please use an alternative way to deliver this message. For assistance send email to virusmaster@ontariopowergeneration.com and reference message id 03b_0914ino8d8b.pro.