RE: Looking for vendor-polyethylene pig for neutron source

Mr Wickland,

Try Thermo Electron Corporation http://www.neutron-shielding.com/

I have used their products for applications requiring neutron shielding

on many occasions. [5% Boron-Polyethylene excellent attenuation of thermal

neutrons and significant reduction of capture-gamma dose].

Regards,

Bobby Faulkner

Project Engineer

(208) 238-5531