Re: transportation event

The package may be adequate.  The shipper may not have

been.

You imply that shipping radioactive material this way

is a problem.  Considering the hundreds, if not

thousands, of sources shipped each day, I think the

that adequacy of this type of container has been

demonstrated.

--- William V Lipton <liptonw@dteenergy.com> wrote:

> Has this event "... proven they are adequate?"

> The opinions expressed are strictly mine.

> It's not about dose, it's about trust.

> Curies forever.

> Bill Lipton

> liptonw@dteenergy.com

> John Jacobus wrote:

> > Well, I guess that after 30 years, ammo boxes have

> > proven they are adequate.

> > --- William V Lipton <liptonw@dteenergy.com>

> wrote:

> > > This arrangement is generally known as "scab

. . .

=====

"Eternal vigilance by the people is the price of liberty and . . . you must pay the price if you wish to secure the blessing."

Andrew Jackson

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist