Re: transportation event

No transportation incident is "acceptable."  Obviously, we can't prevent them

completely, but every incident must be investigated for lessons learned, and

appropriate actions taken to prevent a recurrence.

In this case, there's evidence that the shipment was not being made properly:

1.  The package(s) did not seem to be properly secured in the vehicle.

2.  There's some evidence that the package(s) did not meet the applicable

requirements.

These concerns should be investigated, and appropriate corrective actions

determined.  It may be simply a compliance issue.  It may go further.  We

should find out.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Curies forever.

Bill Lipton