Re: Tooth Fairy (Project) Comes to Hackensack University Medical Center

While I don't necessarily agree with either the purpose or goals of  the "Tooth

Fairy Project," I am most disappointed in the responses I've seen on Radsafe.

They seem to consist primarily of attacks on the motivations and competence of

those involved, rather than any semi-professional evaluation of the work or the

issues.  It seems that anyone who disagrees with "the party line" is attacked as

biased or incompetent.

This knee jerk response does a great disservice to all of us.

At this point, the TSP seems to be in a data collecting stage.  Some

recommendations regarding methodology may be in order, but, regardless of the

motivations of the project participants, they deserve the right to present their

views.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Curies forever.

Bill Lipton