RE: TFP Scam ...and others like it.

Nov. 17

	At the end of his very trenchant posting Bob Flood wrote:

	"The TFP appears to be designed to deceive the public into believed the

project's preconceived notion, and the project has never responded to

questions or criticism with any verifiable information that would show this

not to be the case.  It seems to me that they are getting all the respect

in this forum that they have earned."

	Two or three years ago during one of these Norm Cohen instigated threads

on RADSAFE I sent Norm a few questions about the scientific basis of some

of his claims.  Eventually he told me he had submitted my questions to the

Tooth Fairy Project, but the Project "declined to answer" them.  (I can't

recall the thread, or my questions, but I know the TFP would not answer them.

	I don't know how much respect the TPF is receiving from RADSAFErs, but it

certainly has done nothing to earn any.

Steven Dapra

sjd@swcp.com