Re: Tooth Fairy (Project) Comes to Hackensack

Nov. 17

	Begging your pardon, Ted, I did not write this (below) about the basic

premise of the TFP or its anti-nuclear agenda.  I was quoting Stewart

Farber, and I'm fairly certain I specified this in my posting to RADSAFE.

	Now that you mention it though, I do vaguely recall Norm Cohen making this

same point in the past -- that the Sr-90 is a marker radionuclide, and that

the TPF is not claiming that the Sr-90 is causing any illnesses.

	Thank you for bringing this to my attention.  I strive to be as accurate

as I can and I am grateful for your correction.

Steven Dapra

sjd@swcp.com

Ted de Castro wrote:

>Steven Dapra wrote:

>>         "The basic premise of the Tooth Fairy project that a few

micro-Ci or