RE: TFP Scam ...and others like it.

I believe that the builders of the Chernobyl knew that

an accident could occur.  That is why a number of

safeguards were by-passed so the engineers running the

test could complete it.  The problem was the engineers

did not clearly understand the consequences of their

actions.

 http://mason.gmu.edu/~mkiernan/accident.html

. . .> ================

> Some people will apparently never learn.

> The TMI failure sequence was identified in the

> Reactor Safety Study, completed five or six years

> prior to the accident, so it was clearly an industry

> event that "could happen".

> Had Chernobyl -- a reactor with a positive void

> coefficient and a positive power coefficient -- been

> similarly analyzed prior to the Chernobyl accident,

> the Chernobyl event would similarly have been

> recognized as something that "could happen".  It is

> true that the Soviet government apparently didn't

> believe that something like Chernobyl or the

> Chelyabinsk waste tank explosion could happen. ...

> or the Ufa natural gas explosion that incinerated

> two trainloads of passengers.  ... or the nuclear

> submarine accidents.  ... or the Sverdlovsk anthrax

> spore release. ... or the destruction of the Aral

> Sea.

> . . .

=====

"Eternal vigilance by the people is the price of liberty and . . . you must pay the price if you wish to secure the blessing."

Andrew Jackson

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist