Re: Tooth Fairy (Project) Comes to Hackensack UniversityMedical Center

It is convenient that is no way to detect pass uptakes

of Cs-137, the other long-lived radionuclide that

could also serve as a "marker."

--- Ted de Castro <tdc@XRAYTED.COM> wrote:

. . .

> I've said it before and I'll say it again - this is

> NOT the premise of

> the TFP!  It is very clear from what they say that

> they do not cite

> Sr-90 as causing anything - they cite it as a MARKER

> EMISSION and then

> use the argument that if a clearly man made isotope

> is in the

> environment near a NPP - then other fission products

> MUST be there as

> well and they MUST be coming from the NPP as the

> ONLY possible local

> source.

> THEN they SUGGEST that these unquantified emissions

> in toto must be

> responsible for their carefully selected "cancer

> clusters".

> This all being said without the slightest suggestion

> of support for the

> TFP or related activities - just trying to set the

> record straight on

> exactly what is being claimed.

=====

"Eternal vigilance by the people is the price of liberty and . . . you must pay the price if you wish to secure the blessing."

Andrew Jackson

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist