Re: TFP.../zip code in Brooklyn

Note that 112 15 is the Park Slope area of Brooklyn.

The address in the papers says "Radiation and Public Health Project, New

York, New York, USA".

To my knowledge there is no institution dealing with radiation in that area.

(Prospect Park W and south of Union St. area - I may be wrong).

If this is correct my guess is that it is about a private home (I have

walked on many of those streets).

The major Radiation Center I believe is Radiation Oncology etc at SUNY HSC

at Brooklyn.

My personal reflection only,

Bjorn Cedervall    bcradsafers@hotmail.com

Great deals on high-speed Internet access as low as $26.95.