some comments from Mangano; all your postings; radsafe secret agents

Nov. 19

	Yes, Norm, I'm sure Joseph Mangano doesn't want to get into any debates

with us.  We would trounce him just like we have trounced you.

	You also wrote:

	"The only posts I want to quickly comment on now are the ones where some

of you want radsafers to survey Brooklyn looking for TFP HQ. I shouldn't

tell you this, but remember that anti-nukes lurk on this list and love to

keep a record of your silly statements or internal fighting. And this idea

of radsafe secret agents was silly!"

	Perhaps you are the one making "silly statements."  There are over 1000

people on this list (aren't there?).  Pretty hard to have secret agents

when that many people know about it -- including the 'anti-nuke' lurkers.

	Sounds to me like the anti-nuke lurkers might be the secret agents.  None

of us know who they are.  The lurkers all know who we are.  Rational

thinking is not your strong point, Norm.

Steven Dapra

sjd@swcp.com