RE: some comments from Mangano; all your postings; radsafe secret agents

Thank you Sandy.

Here's another Mangano absurdity :

" - Because Sr-90 averages have risen substantially in the 1990s in all

areas we studied, we know it must be a current source of Sr-90, not old bomb

test fallout. "

Note the clever use of "all areas we studied" -- as I said before, TFP picks

high bomb-fallout areas for their "studies,

" and claims that any excess relative to low bomb-fallout areas is due to

nuke plants.

It says something about their opinion of their audience, the media and

public in general: no doubt every scam artist on earth thinks he's the

cleverest dude alive.

 Jaro

http://www.cns-snc.ca/branches/quebec/quebec_main.html