Re: some comments from Mangano; all your postings; radsafe secret agents

On 19 Nov 2003 at 18:06, Norm Cohen wrote:

> - The next attempt at exploring a connection is through comparing

> average Sr-90 levels in children with and without cancer.

> And, as I've said many times, there is no unexposed control to Sr-90

> from reactors, because of the wide distribution of food and water.

In essence, he is stating that there is no place in the world where there can be a control

population, that being unexposed, insinuating that the food chain somehow has

contaminated every single potential person who can be considered as part of a control

group. Now that is to use previous words, "silly". To say that food is derived from areas

around nuclear power plants, and that this food somehow has mysteriously

"contaminated" every single child in the USA, and I assume the rest of the world, is

simply absurd. More reason that this study is pure folly.

Sandy Perle

Vice President, Technical Operations

Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.

3300 Hyland Avenue

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Tel: (714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100  Extension 2306

Fax: (714) 668-3149

E-Mail: sperle@globaldosimetry.com

E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net

Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com/