RE: some comments from Mangano; all your postings; radsafe secret agents

So, what do you think is the problem with the study?

(1) Sr-90 has risen in all areas they studied.  Thus

it is ubiguous and nuclear reactors are the only

source.  Ergo, the likely sources are fall-out.

(2) Sr-90 in areas studies have not been correlated to

control areas not near nuclear power plants.  Ergo, it

is a poorly designed study.

I hope even Norm will understand the problems with the

TFP and their grade-school science fair project.

http://www.cns-snc.ca/branches/quebec/quebec_main.html

> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

=====

"Eternal vigilance by the people is the price of liberty and . . . you must pay the price if you wish to secure the blessing."

Andrew Jackson

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist