RE: Neutron Dosimetry

Hi all,

In my youth I used to work with a cylindrical 200mCi RaBe neutron source

made from Monel with a radius of about 10 mm and a height of 25 mm.  If you

want to blow that up, it ain't easy!  To pulverize it and its content, you

need to know what you are doing.  I am not going to tell you here how to do

it.

Have a nice weekend, all!

Fritz

Fritz A. Seiler, Ph.D.

Sigma Five Consulting:          Private:

P.O. Box 1709                   P.O. Box 437

Los Lunas, NM 87031             Tome', NM 87060

Tel.:      505-866-5193         Tel. 505-866-6976

Fax:       505-866-5197         USA