Help needed

I volunteer at the Museum of American Heritage in Palo Alto,

California.  I am planning an exhibit on: Radiation in Everyday Life.

I have an Eberline 14SA meter.  I plan to have this meter set up near

several everyday sources of radiation, such as, a quantity of Morton

Lite Salt ( 275 cpm ), a green glass measuring cup ( 200 cpm ), a Kodak

Cheveron camera made about 1954 ( 400 cpm ) and a Coleman type lantern

mantel ( 10,000 cpm ).

I am trying to find a piece of Fiesta ware and some decorative tiles to

add to the collection.

I have heard Brazil nuts mentioned on this list but the nut meats I

found did not measure above background.  Would nuts with shells read

higher?  I am looking for things that are clearly above background.

Any suggestions on other, easy to find, items are welcome.

My objective is to show people that radiation is around them all the

time so if a dirty bomb is used in the area they will not panic over a

tiny amount of extra radiation.

John Grant