From: Minnema, Douglas [mailto:Douglas.Minnema@nnsa.doe.gov]

Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 5:45 AM

To: 'John Jacobus'; BLHamrick@AOL.COM; grantjoh@pacbell.net;

radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

Subject: RE: Help needed

This fits with my experiences.  I was in an antique shop a while back here

in Maryland looking at a large collection of Fiesta Ware with some very

"healthy" price tags.  Within earshot of a clerk I mentioned to my wife that

I was wondering if I could get a discount if I told them how "dangerous" the

orange pieces were.  The clerk had a good laugh, apparently she had heard it

all before.

Doug Minnema