RE: Forbes - Hormesis article link "A Pinch of Poison"

An article also appeared in "Nature" at

http://www.nature.com/cgi-taf/DynaPage.taf?file=/nature/journal/v421/n6924/full/421691a_fs.html

There was a nice article in the December 2002 issue of

"Discover" magazine, by I could not access it on-line.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/ArticleNews/TPStory/LAC/20031129/POIS

> ON29/TPScience/

> A little poison may not be a dangerous thing

> By ANNE McILROY   Saturday, Nov. 29, 2003

> .........which said that   " Dr. Calabrese.....has

> been asked to address the

> Society of Toxicology of Canada annual symposium in

> Montreal in Dec. 7 and

> 8. The society's president, University of Calgary

> researcher Sheldon Roth,

> says it is not overstating to say hormesis could

> revolutionize the field of

> toxicology. "We are all going to be on the edge of

> our seats."

> ......but I haven't seen anything about it in the

> local (Montreal) media,

> unfortunately (maybe someone else has ?)

> Its very regretable if indeed the event has been

> ignored, in the very town

> where it took place.

> Jaro

> http://www.cns-snc.ca/branches/quebec/quebec.html

> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

http://www.forbes.com/free_forbes/2003/1222/236.html>

=====

"Style is knowing who you are, what you want to say, and not giving a damn"

Gore Vidal

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist