Re: Components of Dirty Bombs in Georgia

While this specific report doesn't have any radiological implications, I found

the fact that ABC News has apparently instituted a "Daily Terrorism Report" in

it's email and Web site feeds to be part of the continued background

reverberations that are keeping the national fear level up.

Just the word: Terror-ism doesn't help.

Today was the first day I recall receiving this link in my news email feed, but

it does NOT say "We are inaugurating a new service..."

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/world/Investigation/Insider_DTR.html?rand=120311

It's a fine line between

  --increasing the terror

  --keeping the citizenry informed

  --helping us stay safe

  --helping us feel secure

  --maintaining/increasing ratings

I'm not criticizing the network here, but I think this is an outlet that should

be watched for factual reporting and someone with more credentials than I

should inform them if they step over the line.

Richard