RE: Disposal of Decontamination Waste post RDD

"Excellent statement, Bradt!  You should send it out

once a week to everyone that needs to hear it.  A dirty

bomb is like graffiti--leaves a minor mess

behind, but nothing life-threatening.

Shout it from the house-tops!

Ted Rockwell

Mr. Rockwell, like graffiti? Minor Mess? This is part

of the problem. On the science you are correct. With

regards to reality you are so far off base it is not

funny. The economic damage due to current thresholds

and clean up regulations not to mention the

PSYCHOLOGICAL and ECONOMIC DAMAGE done to a city if an

RDD Event would happen would be mind boggling.

I have spent my career in strategic weapons and

counter-terrorism. I have as much of a problem with

folk in field who don't seem to get it as i do with

regulators. Get this, an RDD event in NYC would render

this city useless and its not the weapon as much as the

PSYCHOLOGICAL and ECONOMIC DAMAGE that would be done.

Once people understand the nature of terrorism then

maybe just maybe we may get a grip on it.

Gerry Blackwood Ph.D

http://mail.Justice.com