Re: Dirty Bombs: Response to a Threat

Carol,

I used the FAS site to show the complexities of such an

event not for the science it may or may not have

provided. Which i should have noted and did not.

However you pointed to the real problem here. The lack

of rational discussion over this issue  and the

plethora of opinions that it generates ending in a lack

of sound management and regulations. Hence while all

are debating this issue the threat is very much real.

My point is simple why wait and react when we can

pre-plan properly. But for anyone to say that this is a

minor problem in the scheme of things is far from the

truth.

Gerry Blackwood Ph.D