Re: FW: Sequestration / nuclear option

I think you need take into account the effects of

pressure of CO2.  For example, under a pressure of 3.5

X 10^3 bars (equivalent to 25 kilometers of water) CO2

will remain a solid to a temperature of 0 degrees

centigrade.  See

http://www.chemicalogic.com/download/co2_phase_diagram.pdf

--- Roy Craft <rcraft@wcnet.net> wrote:

> Lets see... if CO2 boils (sublimates) at -78deg, and

> the solubility in water

> is 179 g per 100 ml , I think that Kia is on to

> something. Just my 2 bits

> worth.

> Roy C. Craft, CHP

> Consulting Health Physicist

> 1707 Pecan Street

> Bay City, TX 77414

> rcraft@wcnet.net

> (979 245 9991)

=====

"Style is knowing who you are, what you want to say, and not giving a damn"

Gore Vidal

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist