Re: AW: How to Prepare for a Deployment to Iraq

Sandy,

I am on topic.. One of my friends happens to be with

the Weapons Search Teams in Iraq, which includes

nuclear and radiation weapons. While this posting is a

reminder to all in every free nation that there are

those who do not have the comforts were have right now.

We all need to be reminded of this no matter what

profession we choose.

Gerry Blackwood Ph.D

http://mail.Justice.com