Re: AW: How to Prepare for a Deployment to Iraq

On 13 Dec 2003 at 19:24, Gerry Blackwood wrote:

> We all need to be reminded of this no matter what

> profession we choose.

I agree with that. My only consideration is that there be more discussion on the

radiation side, and, less dialogue on the political side, not dealing directly the issue of

nuclear weapons or other associated aspects of that. Some of this thread has tumbled

into personal attacks, and that isn't good for anyone or to the Radsafe community, no

matter what the reasons.

Thanks ...

Sandy Perle

Vice President, Technical Operations

Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.

3300 Hyland Avenue

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Tel: (714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100  Extension 2306

Fax: (714) 668-3149

E-Mail: sperle@globaldosimetry.com

E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net

Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com/