RE: AW: How to Prepare for a Deployment to Iraq

Sandy,

I concur with Ed - Keep on posting!  I use some of the information for

travel purposes.  People need to remember to use the 'delete' key on their

keyboards to screen posts if that's an issue for them.

Larry

Lawrence E. Boing

Argonne National Laboratory

Nuclear Engrg Division, Decommissioning Program

9700 South Cass Avenue, Bldg 362

Argonne, IL   60439

Phone 630.252.6729

Fax     630.252.5287