RE: AW: How to Prepare for a Deployment to Iraq

So Sandy's off topic vacation pix are okay and someone elses off topics are not? Using the delete key applies to Sandy as well. He can delete off topic posts as well as me or anyone else rather than posting another piece of noise. Sandy, you site a personal website in your .sig file which has your pix on it. People who want to see your pix can be directed go there. Keep that stuff off Radsafe.