RE: AW: How to Prepare for a Deployment to Iraq

I think the quote we need to consider is "all work and no play makes Jack a

dull boy......"

This list is, in general, pretty much on topic. The odd "off topic" humor

or general interest post, like the two being sooooo discussed, do not

detract (and, as others have pointed out, can easily be deleted!).

What detracts more is the incessant petty bickering that follows.......

Let it go, Don.

Please!

;~)

At 07:46 AM 12/17/2003 -0800, you wrote:

>So Sandy's off topic vacation pix are okay and someone elses off topics

>are not? Using the delete key applies to Sandy as well. He can delete off

>topic posts as well as me or anyone else rather than posting another piece

>of noise. Sandy, you site a personal website in your .sig file which has

>your pix on it. People who want to see your pix can be directed go there.

>Keep that stuff off Radsafe.

Doug Aitken		Schlumberger Drilling and Measurements QHSE

Advisor

Phone (Sugarland):   	281 285-8009

Phone (Home office): 	713 797-0919

Phone (Cell): 		713 562-8585

Principal E-mail: jdaitken@earthlink.net

Schlumberger E-mail: daitken@sugar-land.oilfield.slb.com

Mail: 	300 Schlumberger Drive MD2, Room 111

	Sugar Land, TX 77478