RE: I-131 Tx to pregnant patient

Jeffery

I'm not familiar with the reference that you have, and haven't done fetal

iodine dosimetry for decades. If I remember correctly, the fetal thyroid

dose not concentrate iodine until it is ~ 90 days old. I recommend you look

at an old publication of mine.

FETAL THYROID DOSE FROM INTAKES OF RADIOIODINE BY THE MOTHER

	J.R. Johnson

	AECL-7694, Health Physics 43 No. 4 (1982) 573-582.

Best of the holidays to you and yours.

John

 _________________

John R Johnson, Ph.D.