Re: Nuclear Medicine Patients and Homeland Security

As I stated in a previous posting, the patient instructions could be enforced

through the general licensing provisions of current regulations.  The patient

would be granted a general license to receive the material under the conditions

of this license.  One of these conditions would be to follow the instructions

provided by the administering specific licensee.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Curies forever.

Bill Lipton