Re: Nuclear Medicine Patients and Homeland Security

The first two are always possible.  Note that I never said that we should do

this.  I was only responding to your statement regarding how to do it.  (In my

original posting on this issue, I stated that it's probably not worth it.)

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Curies forever.

Bill Lipton

liptonw@dteenergy.com