Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2004 11:58:18 -0500

From: William V Lipton <liptonw@DTEENERGY.COM>

Subject: Re: Nuclear Medicine Patients and Homeland Security

As I stated in a previous posting, the patient instructions could be

enforced through the general licensing provisions of current

regulations.  The patient would be granted a general license to receive

the material under the conditions of this license.  One of these

conditions would be to follow the instructions provided by the

administering specific licensee.

Bill Lipton