Obtaining old HHSC references

Happy New Year RadSafers!

I was wondering if anyone knows where one might obtain a copy of HHSC Handook No. 15 entitled "Bremsstrahlung from Radionuclides - Practical Guidance for Radiation Protection" by I.S. McLinktock.

Apparently, HHSC does not publish anymore, and have sold off their assets to a company called SafChem, who only sell 4 of the later references (http://www.sheilapantry.com/safchem/books/hhscbks.htm)  To me, this suggests that they are abandoned references. I would be happy to buy this new or used, but I am quite happy to accept any alternate suggestions ;-)

Also, does anyone know of a more available comprehensive reference in this area?

Regards,  Ed  (ed.waller@uoit.ca)