RE: 'Dirty Bomb' Was Major New Year's Worry

Also, it must be taken into account that the sources carried around by radiographers remains in a shielded housing until exposed for the actual "shot" and then returned to the shielded housing. While shielded, they would be nearly impossible to detect at any distance.

Floyd W. Flanigan B.S.Nuc.H.P.

The opinions expressed here are mine and mine alone.

Do not open if the tamper-proof seal has been broken.

Best if used on or before the expiration date on outer package.

Allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery.

Price subject to change without notification.

Subject to credit approval and appropriate down payment.

Not all applicants will qualify.

Point away from yourself and others when opening.