RE: 'Dirty Bomb' Was Major New Year's Worry

"The public was told only that there was a higher

volume of nonspecific "chatter." Had the "extremely

specific intelligence" regarding downing of a plane

been made public, there would have been massive

cancellations of airline reservations. Oops, I'm about

to become cynical again."

Susan, I am not even sure that there was even specific

intelligence with regard to this threat either. All I

have spoke too so far can NOT confirm anything other

than chatter and some phone conversations. My belief is

some "screw loose" is sitting in a Lebanon Internet

Cafe laughing is fanny off, watching us Americans jump

through the CYA Orange Alert. I consider this more an

economic attack than anything else. When it is all said

and done taking all factors into consideration, it

costs the US about $70 Billion a week to protect all of

the major cities during a code orange alert. Now do the

math. We will be at orange until Fed 4 or there about.

The bad news is that until we get our act together, we

will go through much more of this.

Gerry Blackwood

PS: To my friend Franz, if I have something to say I

will say it. When I posted this article it was for

information purposes only and I had nothing to say at

that time.

http://mail.Justice.com