Re: 'Dirty Bomb' Was Major New Year's Worry

Gee, won't the Ir-192 and Co-60 be better for making

"dirty bombs?"  They can only use one type of detector

at a time?

--- HP Dean <RadConDean@comcast.net> wrote:

> They were looking for a neutron signature, that is

> why.

> Dean Chaney

=====

"There's no trick to being a humorist when you have the whole government working for you."

Will Rogers

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist