AW: Andrew Karam

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----

Von: owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

[mailto:owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu]Im Auftrag von Lars Persson

Gesendet: Samstag, 10. Jänner 2004 16:44

An: Radsafe message

Betreff: Andrew Karam

I need his emailadress.

Has he moved away from Rochester?

--------------

Dear Lars,

The e-mail address I have is from the latest issue of

"Strahlenschutzpraxis", a journal published by the German-Swiss Society of

Radiation Protection, which is as I recall, from December 2003 and it reads

Andrew_Karam@URMC.Rochester.edu. Maybe he is on holidays? If there was a

change I would be interested in knowing his new address as well.

Thanks.

Franz