AW: New Dirty Bomb study

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----

Von: owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

[mailto:owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu]Im Auftrag von Gerry Blackwood

Gesendet: Dienstag, 13. Jänner 2004 18:09

An: Clayton.Bradt@LABOR.STATE.NY.US

Cc: radsafe-digest@list.vanderbilt.edu

Betreff: Re: New Dirty Bomb study

All I will say is I can't wait to see this report....87

incident is suspected to have been a RDD that

accidentially went off. Gerry Blackwood

Dear friend Gerry,

Is your description of the Goiania accident as an RDD accident another (bad)

joke?

Otherwise, do you expect a Pentagon-funded study to confirm that a RDD would

do only little physical harm?

Best regards,

Franz