Re: New Dirty Bomb study

All I will say is I can't wait to see this report....87

incident is suspected to have been a RDD that

accidentially went off. Gerry Blackwood

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 09:59:52 -0500, "Bradt, Clayton"

<http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A11366-2004Jan12.html>)

> references a new study put out by the Center for

> Technology and National

> Security Policy at the National Defense University.

> Does anyone on the list

> know where I can find a copy of this study?

> Clayton J. Bradt, CHP

> Principal Radiophysicist

> NYS Dept. of Labor

> Radiological Health Unit

> voice: (518) 457-1202

> fax:    (518) 485-7406

> e-mail: Clayton.Bradt@labor.state.ny.us

> Majordomo@list.vanderbilt.edu  Put the

> text "unsubscribe radsafe" (no quote marks) in the

body

> of the e-mail,

> with no subject line. You can view the Radsafe

archives

http://mail.Justice.com