AW: AW: AW: New Dirty Bomb study

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----

Von: owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

[mailto:owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu]Im Auftrag von Gerry Blackwood

Gesendet: Dienstag, 13. Jänner 2004 21:10

An: franz.schoenhofer@CHELLO.AT

Cc: Clayton.Bradt@LABOR.STATE.NY.US; radsafe-digest@list.vanderbilt.edu

Betreff: Re: AW: AW: New Dirty Bomb study

Franz, the last thing I listen to is the media or

politicians and my sources today are just as good as

when I was active. Yes there is a lot that does not

make it to press, thank god. I also understand the

facts around Goiania accident. I also saw reports that

were not accessable to the public back in from 85-93.

While I am still not sure it was just an accident.

Whats not in the public domain is even more

interesting. As far as the investigation is concerned,

it focused on the reconstruction of the accident

sequence. While not all investigations are focused on

just the science. Especially the ones I was involved

with.

Please make your informations public, I do not know of any such

speculations. If you cannot - please refrain from bothering us at RADSAFE.

The least RADSAFE needs is hearsay, rumors and not accessable reports.

RADSAFE is in my opinion a forum for exchanging facts and opinions and not

for rumors and hearsays.

Franz