Re: WIPP shipment through Albq. NM

For better or worse, whether something is "safe" is an opinion.  I doubt that

you're saying that the probability of a serious incident with one of these

shipments is zero.   Then, the level of safety that is acceptable is a judgment

call, like it or not.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Curies forever.

Bill Lipton