RE: Argentine judge bans US ship with nuclear cargo

SO, I guess it was an economic queston.

http://home.att.net/~Berliner-Ultrasonics/rrschnab.html

> There is no reason why the SONGS RPV couldn't have

> been transported by rail, IMO, other than politics.

> Jaro

> http://www.cns-snc.ca/branches/quebec/quebec.html

=====

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Thomas Jefferson

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist