RE: Argentine judge bans US ship with nuclear cargo

I have photos of the BRP RV on a train car heading on down the line.

Larry

Lawrence E. Boing

Argonne National Laboratory

Nuclear Engineering Division, Decommissioning Program

9700 South Cass Avenue, Bldg 362

Argonne, IL   60439

Phone  630.252.6729

Fax      630.252.5287