Science

Date:     January 24-28, 2004

Location: Crowne Plaza Ravinia, Atlanta, GA

Details, Agenda & Registration:

http://www.cdc.gov/od/ohs/

Symposium AT-A-Glance

Per-symposium Courses:

  Laboratory Facilities - Commissioning Nuts and Bolts

  Train the Trainer: Biosafety for Security and

Municipal Responders

  Crisis and Emergency Risk Communication

  Update on International Transport Guidelines for

Infectious Substances

  Best Practices from a Security Professional

Perspective

Symposium Agenda:

  Session One: Emerging Issues

  Session Two: Biosecurity

  Session Three: Impact of New Regulations

  Session Four: Laboratory Situations

  Session Five: Facility Issues for BSL-3 laboratories

Sponsors:

  CDC Office of Health and Safety

  American Biological Safety Association

Contact Information:

  For questions concerning this conference, please

contact Dr. Shanna

Nesby at 404-639-4477.

  For questions concerning conference registration,

please contact

Eagleson Institute at 207-490-1076 or

eagleson@eagleson.org

=====

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Thomas Jefferson

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist